- "When a camel is at the foot of a mountain then judge of his height."
- Hindu Proverb
- "If you want to keep camels, have a big enough door."
- Afghan Proverb
- "Trust in Allah, but tie your camel."
- Old Muslim Proverb
- "If the camel once get his nose in a tent, the body will soon follow."
- Saudi Proverb
- "Little by little, the camel goes into the couscous."
- Moroccan Proverb
- "One camel does not make fun of another camel's hump."
- Ghanaian Proverb
- "It is easier to make a camel jump a ditch than to make a fool listen to reason."
- Kurdish Proverb
- "Death is a black camel that lies down at every door. Sooner or later you must ride the camel."
- Saudi Arabian Proverb
© 2001 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.