- Cat Quotes - for all cat quotes visit WWW.CATQUOTES.COM for all general feline quotes.
For other cat quotes such as tigers, lions, leopards. See below:-
- "God created domestic cats so that men might touch tigers."
- D A N
- "Wooing the press is an exercise roughly akin to picnicking with a tiger. You might enjoy the meal, but the tiger always eats last."
- Maureen Dowd
- "If you are losing a tug of war with a tiger, give him the rope before he gets to your arm. You can always buy a new rope."
- Max Gunther
- "Yippies, Hippies, Yahoos, Black Panthers, lions and tigers alike -- I would swap the whole damn zoo for the kind of young Americans I saw in Vietnam."
- Spiro T. Agnew
- "Tiger gotta hunt. Bird gotta fly.
Man gotta sit and wonder why, why, why.
Tiger gotta sleep. Bird gotta land.
Man gotta tell himself he understand."
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr
- "When you starve with a tiger, the tiger starves last."
- Griffin's Thought
- Normal young tigers do not eat people. If eaten by a tiger you may rest assured that he was abnormal.
- Will Cuppy
- "A leopard is a form of dotted lion."
- "I am more afraid of an army of a hundred sheep led by a lion than an army of a hundred lions led by a sheep."
- "After Wizard of Oz I was typecast as a lion and there just aren't that many roles for lions in Hollywood."
- Bert Lehr
- "It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life."
- Elizabeth Kenny
- "If the lion and dragon fight, they will both die."
- Tadashi Adachi
- "I never use a score when conducting my orchestra. ... Does a lion tamer enter a cage with a book on how to tame a lion?"
- Dimitri Mitropoulosm
- "I am impelled, not to squeak like a grateful and apologetic mouse, but to roar like a lion out of pride in my profession."
- John Steinbeck
- "You will never know if you are quick, until you poke a mountain lion with a stick."
- Red Green [Steve Smith]
- "Even the lion has to defend himself against flies."
- The Talsiman
Rouse the lion from his lair.
- Sir Walter Scott
© 2001 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.