- "Stupidity is the devil. Look in the eye of a chicken and you'll know. It's the most horrifying, cannibalistic, and nightmarish creature in this world."
- Werner Herzog
- "The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg - not by smashing it."
- Arnold Glasow
- "If I didn't start painting, I would have raised chickens."
- Grandma Moses
- "When counting, try not to mix chickens with blessings."
- "Grasshopper always wrong in argument with chicken."
- Book of Chan compiled by O.P.U sect.
- "The only thing chicken about Israel is their soup."
- Bob Hope
- "I know [canned music] makes chickens lay more eggs and factory workers produce more. But how much more can they get out of you on an elevator?"
- Victor Borge
- "Don't put all your chickens in one basket."
- "It is not unprofessional to give free legal advice, but advertising that the first visit will be free is a bit like a fox telling chickens he will not bite them until they cross the threshold of the hen house"
- Warren E Burger
- Fables "The Milkmaid and her Pail"
"Don't count your chickens before they are hatched."
- "It's true that I did get the girl, but then my grandfather always said, Even a blind chicken finds a few grains of corn now and then."
- Lyle Lovett
- The chicken is the country's, but the city eats it.
- George Herbert
- A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg.
- Samuel Butler
- If the gamecock was not meant for fighting, why was he created?
- L Fitz-Barnard
Which One Wins A Prize?
© 2001 - present. Australian Media Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.